Echelle Resources Automotive Group: Echelle Resources is a competitive group that is currently working alongside several of the largest automotive tier 1’s in the world. Our group is currently responsible for upholding the quality of the infotainment software through support, triage, and testing.
Echelle Resources is currently looking for ambitious resident engineers to provide accurate and precise support for a Fortune 500 automotive company. You will be responsible for working with the company to diagnose and triage different issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues in the field and behind a desk
- Test and maintain software to ensure functionality
- Work with suppliers to integrate software
- Work closely with and mentor Tier 1 and Tier 2 employees to implement the project
- Conduct meetings with the customer and with team members to provide updates on needs and progress
- Improve software programs as necessary
- Travel up to 30 percent may be required
- 3+ years of experience with technical support
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Familiarity with automotive industry a plus
- Experience troubleshooting complex software
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be motivated and able to work both independently and with a team
- Written and Oral Communication skills a must
Compensation and Benefits: Echelle offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in an innovative working environment.
Echelle is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to be a diverse company. We will consider all qualified candidates and will provide a work environment that is free of harassment and discrimination.